This Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out an agreement between PT IQ Edukasi, a limited liability company duly established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia having its domiciled in Jakarta Selatan (“we”, “our”, or “us”) and any of the party who access and/or use (“User”) any application, website, feature, technology, content and digital product (“Platform”) owned by or operated by us.
The User must be at least 18 (eighteen) years old or already married and not under guardianship so that the User the capacity under the law and has the right to bind himself to this Terms and Conditions. If the User does not meet such conditions, then the User’s actions to register, access use or carry out other activities in our Platform shall be under the supervision and legal approval of the parent or guardian of the User. The parent or guardian who give consent to the User under 18 (eighteen) years old is fully responsible for all activities of the User in use and access the Platform.
By registering and/or using our Platform, the User and/or parent or guardian of the User (if the User is under 18 years old) is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to all the contents in this Terms and Conditions.
IF THE USER DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN THE USER MAY NOT CONTINUE TO ACCESS AND USE OUR PLATFORM.
- Registering for an Account
When the User has registered, we will provide the User with an access code that the User can use to access and use the service (“Access Code”). The User is prohibited to allow anyone to use its account.
Do not share the Access Code information with anyone. The User is fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Access Code and for all activities that occur against or through the Access Code, and the User agrees to immediately notify us of any security breach of the Access Code. We are not responsible for any losses arising from unauthorized use of the Access Code.
We will consider any use or order made through a User’s Account as a legitimate request from a User. Please notify us immediately if the User knows or suspects that the User’s Account has been used without the User’s knowledge and consent. We will take actions that we deem necessary and can be carried out against the use without that agreement.
- Personal Data of the User
- Access to the Platform
We do not guarantee that our Platform, or the content in it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Permission to access our Platform is temporary. We may suspend, withdraw, terminate or replace any part of our Platform without prior notice. We are not responsible for any reason that makes Our Platform unavailable at certain times or periods.
- Prohibited Uses
Our Platform can only be used for things that are justified by law. Using our platform for the following is not permitted:
- In ways that violate applicable local, national and international laws and regulations.
- In ways that are unlawful or deceptive or have unlawful or deceptive purposes or effects.
- For the purpose of endangering or trying to harm a minor in any way.
- Sending, consciously accepting, uploading, downloading, using or reusing material that is not in accordance with our content standards.
- Distributing or sending unwanted or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, and other forms of similar requests (such as spam).
- Deliberately forwarding data, sending or uploading material containing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or similar computer code designed to have a detrimental effect on the operation of any software or hardware.
The User hereby agrees to:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our Platform (including any content contained in the Platform) that conflicts with the provisions in the Terms and Conditions of Our Platform.
- To not access without permission, harassing, destroying, or ruffling:
- any part of our Platform;
- equipment or networks on which our Platform is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Platform; or
- equipment or networks or software owned by any third party.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The User acknowledges and agrees that our Platform, including but not limited to any content contained in the Platform, name, logo, program code, design, trademark, technology, database, business process and model, is protected by copyright, trademark , patents, moral rights and other intellectual property rights are legally owned and registered with the governing body authorized on our behalf or our affiliates. Use of the content and Platform content is subject to and is subject to this Terms and Conditions. The content, images, sound and video on the Platform may only be used intact as is without changes, for personal and non-commercial use needs. It is forbidden to download (download) and other uses that violate this Terms and Conditions
The User may not change paper or digital copies of any material that the User have printed or downloaded in any way, and the User may not use illustrations, photographs, video or audio clips, or other graphics separately from the accompanying text.
The User is prohibited to:
- copy, modify, print, adapt, translate, create counterfeit works from, distribute, license, sell, move, publicly display, publicly display, duplicate, transmit, broadcast via online or offline media, cut, unpack, or otherwise exploit any part of our Platform, including but not limited to paid content and materials on the Platform, both physically and digitally, during the subscription period and after completing a subscription to the Platform;
- license, derivate the license, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise exploit or commercially share our Platform and/or other software associated with our Platform in any way;
- create an ‘link’ internet to our Platform, or adapt (frame), or compute (mirror) any software on a server (server) or wireless device or other internet-connected device;
- reverse engineer or access our Platform to (i) build competitive products or services; (ii) build products based on ideas, features, functions, and graphics similar to our Platform; or (iii) copy ideas, features, functions, or graphics on our Platform;
- launching programs or automated scripts including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexing, bots, viruses, worms, or any program that can increase server requests per second, or make loads too heavy that interferes with the operation and / or performance of our Platform;
- use robots, spiders, site search or retrieval applications, or other manual or automated equipment and processes to retrieve, index, mine data, or in any way duplicate or circumvent the navigation structure or appearance of our Platform or its contents;
- post, distribute or duplicate in any way material with copyright, trademark or other proprietary information without prior approval from the owner of the ownership rights; and
- alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in our Platform. No licenses or rights are given to the User implicitly or otherwise based on intellectual property rights owned or controlled by us and our licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in this Terms and Conditions. The User may not use any part of the content on our Platform for commercial purposes without previously obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Our status (and the status of other contributors that we have identified) as authors of the content on our Platform must always be recognized.
If the User prints, copies, or downloads any part of our Platform that violates this Terms and Conditions, the User’s right to use our Platform will be immediately terminated and the User must, at our decision, return or destroy a copy of the material the User has made.
We reserve our right to investigate or prosecute any form of violation of the Terms and Conditions above in accordance with applicable legal provisions. We may involve and cooperate with the authorities in suing users who violate this Terms and Conditions. The User acknowledges that we are not obliged to monitor User access to our platform, but we have the right to do so with the aim of operating our platform, ensuring the user’s compliance with this terms and conditions, or to obey applicable laws or decisions of courts, administrative bodies or government bodies. the other.
- Uploading Content on Our Platform
The User can use features that allow User to upload content or material to our Platform, or to connect with other users of our Platform through interactive services (“Content”). Provided that the Content is not justified in connection with the following matters.
- Contains material that defames someone;
- Contain material that is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory;
- Promoting content related to gambling, sweepstakes, and/or betting;
- Promoting sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Promote hacking and/or cracking services;
- Promote access to fraud products, money laundering, multi-level marketing schemes, and pirated products;
- Promote access to human trafficking in human organs;
- Promote access to illicit substances and narcotics;
- Promote access to cigarettes and tobacco-based material;
- Promoting illegal sales of products that require a license (for example drugs, explosives, firearms, etc.);
- Violate any intellectual property rights including copyright, database, or even other people’s trademarks;
- Made in violation of any legal obligations to third parties, such as contractual obligations or obligations to maintain confidentiality;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Threatening, abusing, or invading the privacy of others, or causing unnecessary harassment, discomfort or anxiety;
- Can harass, offend, humiliate, worry, or disturb anyone;
- Used to impersonate another person, or to fake your identity or affiliation with others;
- Give the impression that the content is from us, when this is not true; and
- Advocate for, promote, or assist in unlawful acts such as (for example only) copyright infringement or computer abuse.
The User guarantees that the Content complies with the stated standards, and that the User will be fully responsible to us and compensate us for violating the guarantee. Accordingly, the User will be responsible for any loss or damage that we suffer as a result of violating the User’s guarantee.
All Content that User upload to our Platform will be deemed to be non-confidential, non-proprietary and does not violate the intellectual property rights of any party, unless the User states otherwise to Us. The User retains all ownership rights to the User Content, but the User is required to give us a limited license to use, store and copy the Content, and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also reserve the right to disclose the User’s identity to any third party that claims that User posted, or uploaded Content is a violation of their intellectual property rights, or their privacy rights.
We reserve the right to delete any Content that a User uploads on our Platform if, in our opinion, User’s Content does not comply with the content standards set out in this Terms and Conditions.
We are not responsible or liable by any third party, for the Content or accuracy of any Content that User upload into our Platform.
- Actions that We Deemed Necessary
If we know or have sufficient reason to suspect that the User has committed immoral acts, violations, crimes or other actions that are contrary to this Terms and Conditions and/or applicable laws and regulations, whether or not they are referred to in this Terms and Conditions, then we have the right to and can freeze accounts, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate your access to the Platform, carry out checks, claim compensation, report to the authorities and/or take other actions that we deem necessary, including criminal and civil legal actions.
We will follow up with an investigation and/or facilitate the parties concerned to report to the authorities if we receive a report of a violation that the user has done to this Terms and Conditions or a violation of applicable laws and regulations, relating to verbal harassment or violence, including but not limited to, physical, gender, ethnicity, religion and race.
- Creating Link to our Platform
The User can link to our Platform, provided that the User do it in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
The User are not allowed to make links in such a way as to give the appearance of an association, agreement, or support from us when it is not true.
The User are not allowed to link to our Platform on any website that is not owned by the User. We reserve the right to revoke permission for link creation without notice.
- Third Party Link in our Platform
- Liability of the User
The User are fully liable for every damage and/or claim arising out of the use of the Platform through the User’s account, whether by yourself or any other party using your account, in any manner contradictory to this Terms and Conditions, applicable laws and regulations, violation of any intellectual property rights and/or other activities that may harm the public and/or any other party or which may violate or may be considered as violating our reputation. We do not guarantee that the Platform will be safe or clear from bugs or viruses. The User are responsible to manage the information technology, computer program and your platform that you use to access our Platform. The User shall use your own software and your own anti-virus.
- Limitation of Liability
The User understands and agrees that the services in our Platform are provided “as is” and “as available”. To the extent possible by applicable laws and regulations, we do not, expressly or impliedly, make any warranties, support or make any representations in connection with the provision of services on our Platform. This includes but is not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose and no infringement, and guarantees that access to or use of the Platform will not be disturbed or not any errors or errors on the Platform will be fixed.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, in any case we will not be responsible for any form of loss or damage, whether directly or indirectly, or loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from due to (i) User access to use or use of or inability to access or use the Platform; (ii) any actions or content provided by third parties relating to the Platform; (iii) unauthorized access, use or change of any content on the Platform; or (iv) other problems that have arisen not caused by our violation of this Terms and Conditions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, our total responsibility for all claims arising from violations of this Terms and Conditions is limited to the amount the User pays us for using services on our Platform.
By using and accessing our Platform, the User agrees that every answer, information, material and content displayed on the Platform complies with our best knowledge and intentions, and the User agrees to independently verify the authenticity and truth of the answers, information, materials and content published the. Any actions that the User takes on the basis of information contained on the Platform are the User’s own responsibility and risk and we are not responsible for the consequences of the actions the User does.
- Force Majeure
Platform kami dapat diinterupsi oleh kejadian di luar Our Platform may be interrupted by events outside of our authority or control (“Force Majeure”), including but not limited to natural disasters, power disruptions, telecommunications disruptions, government policies, and others. The User agrees to release us from any demands and responsibilities, if we cannot facilitate the service, including fulfilling the instructions given by the user through the platform, either in part or in full, due to a Force Majeure.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Any and all disputes arising from the use of the Platform are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South Jakarta District Court..
This Terms and Conditions is made in Indonesian language and English language. In the event of any inconsistency or different interpretation between the Indonesian language version and the English language version, the User agrees that the Indonesian language version will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency or conflict, and the relevant English language version is deemed to be automatically amended to be consistent with the relevant part of the Indonesian language version.
- Other Provisions
We can revise this Terms and Conditions at any time by changing this page. Please revisit this page from time to time to notice whether or not there have been any changes we made, because this changes will be binding on the User.
We may update the Platform from time to time and change its content at any time. However, please be aware that our Platform can have content that is not updated at certain times, and we are not responsible for updating it. We do not guarantee that our Platform, or the content contained therein, can be completely free from errors or omissions.
User cannot transfer User rights under this Terms and Conditions without our prior written consent. However, we may transfer our rights based on this Terms and Conditions at any time to other parties without the need to obtain prior approval from or provide prior notice to the User.
If a User does not comply with or violates the provisions in this Terms and Conditions, and We do not take action directly, it does not mean We waive our right to take the necessary action at a later date.
These Terms and Conditions remain in effect even after a temporary freeze, permanent freeze, removal of the Platform or after the termination of this agreement between you and us.
If one of the conditions in this Terms and Conditions cannot be applied, it will not affect the other provisions.
If the User have questions regarding this Terms and Conditions, please contact us via email@example.com.
Effective as of: 13 July 2020.